For several years, we have had a presence in the aerospace and space sector. In particular, we have proved our expertise by contributing, at our level, to the successful launch of the VEGA rocket. Indeed, SENSY strain gauges force sensors were incorporated into the VEGA launchers (instrumentation for the launcher guidance systems).
SENSY passed the audit and is ASD-EASE qualified according to ISO 9100, without which we could not qualify as ESA suppliers.
Some examples of applications for our standard and custom sensors include :
• stabiliser propulsion,
• sensors for cylinders,
• fatigue simulations,
• multi-axis measurement of force and torque for wind-tunnel testing,
• dual instrumentation design for turbulence,
• measurements of force and torque actuators,
• testing embedded systems,
• instrumentation in launcher-guidance systems.