Adaptability and flexibility
SENSY offers a very wide range of standard force and torque transducers. Nevertheless, it is common to have to make specific changes to meet individual customer requests.
- Use of a non-standard connector at SENSY to meet your standardization requirement (supplied by SENSY or the customer).
- Supply of a double-bridge load cell for redundancy in order to increase measurement reliability.
- Providing very specific loading accessories.
- Replacing a male thread with a female thread.
- Replacing a central flange (see 5200) with two side flanges.
- Replacement of standard (metric) threads with specific threads (imperial, trapezoidal, API, etc.)
- Specific surface treatment (passivation, nickel plating, hard chromium plating, etc.)
- Choice of a specific cable with a specific colour code (this cable can be supplied by the customer).
- Specific tests on the material (Charpy, ultrasonic control, Rx, etc.)